Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is one of the first Redmi device purchased with the Redmi logo at the back, separating it from other xiaomi models.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Key Specs
- 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) MIUI 10
- Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) Adreno 512 GPU
- 3/4/6 GB RAM / 32/64 GB Internal Storage, MicroSD expandable up-to 256GB
- 48MP PDAF + 5MP Depth Sensor with LED flash, HDR, panorama Rear camera and 13MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- USB 2.0 Type C
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 4000mAh non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Features
Design and Display
They are available in various colours which includes Blue, Black, Twilight Gold gradient body making the device to be launched with the Redmi Logo at the back.
The screen on the smartphone is 6.3 inches in size with bezels of 97.4 cm and comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels (~409 ppi density). Comes with the latest IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with the latest corning gorilla glass 5 which makes the body more tougher to get a scratch or broken touch.
The smartphone comes with a double rear cameras which comes with a whooping 48 MP, f/1.8 PDAF Samsung AF as the main camera + 5MP f/2.8 depth sensor recording video at 1080p@30/60/120fps, and at the front we have 13 MP, HDR camera recording a video at 1080p@30fps. On both sides of the phone which brings it to a total of three cameras.
Hardware and Performance
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 comes in three variants, the one of 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB in-built storage with MicroSD expandable up-to 256GB.
It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with an Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) Adreno 512 GPU making the graphics more efficient and chipset of Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) which is best for swift gaming performance.
Battery and Connectivity
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 comes with enough, to power the smartphone for most part of the day and also comes Packing a 4000mAh with fast charging enabled using the USB Type C (Quick Charge 4). you can be rest assured of enough of on-screen time and a fair share of gaming, surfing the net, watching movies as well as other activities.
Price and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is available for purchase in China stores, coming in India at January 15 and launched globally on February.
3gb/32gb ram variant to be sold 150$
4gb/64gb RAM variant Is to be sold at 170$
6gb/64gb RAM Variant is to be sold 200$
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Full Specifications
- 2G: GSM
- 3G: HSPA
- 4G: LTE
- GPRS: yes
- EDGE: yes
Body (Design and Display)
- Dimension: 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), MIUI 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Ram: 3/4/6GB
- Internal storage: 32/64GB
- External Support: Yes up-to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, 5MP f/2.0 HDR
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 13 MP HDR
- Video: 1080p@30/60/120fps
Connectivity and Sensors
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0 Type C
- Fast Charging: Quick Charge 4
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Push Email
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- Audio Player: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Document Editor: yes
- Photo/video editor: yes
4000mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery